A Message from SYNESTHESIA EVENTS on behalf of the staff, artists, and attendees.
Special Event Safety Regulation It’s our duty, first, to protect our guests, artists, and employees, moreover doing everything we can to host a safe and successful event and to encourage behaviors that reduce the spread of COVID-19 among staff and attendees.
We all want to have fun, but first, let’s not forget some basic rules under these particular circumstances:
- Venue Capacity is limited to 50%, allowing us to host a comfortable and awesome Halloween party for everyone.
- RSVPs Only Event. Tickets are Limited.
- Please arrive early to avoid lines and guarantee a smooth entry through our security protocol detailed below. NO crowded waiting areas.
Guiding Principles established by the CDC offers the following considerations for enhancing the protection of individuals and communities:
- If you have tested positive for COVID-19 or are showing COVID-19 symptoms – PLEASE STAY HOME.
- We’ll be checking your temperatures before entry, along with your RSVP and photo ID.
- Please wash hands often and cover coughs and sneezes.
- Staff members will be wearing masks at all times. Please use face coverings when interacting with staff, at the door/entry, bars, and restrooms.
- We’ll Have All The Adequate Supplies, including soap, water, hand sanitizer, and paper towels.
- Frequently touched surfaces within the venue will be thoroughly cleaned.
- Please do not crowd bathrooms and small common areas
- Be smart.